Saturday, May 5, 2007

Because You Suck: Chapter 2: Part 34

This is listed as part 34 because the other part 34 was actually part 33. I just messed up on number order XD. This part might be offensive for some, but 'Because You Suck' story isn't homophobic. This part reflects the views of a character, not the author (if I was a homophobe, I wouldn't write a story about two boys in love XD!) It should be noted that Gentry has freckles:

Zach was absolutely out of his mind, and spoke in a hushed tone.
“Gentry.”
“Zach?” Gentry’s sounded annoyed,”Is that you?”
“Yeah. Listen, Gentry, my parents are starting to suspect something.” He fidgeted, shaking slightly.
“This is a bad time.”
“I need you now. This is important.”
“I don’t need your emotional garbage. If you’re going to be a flaming sissy, fuck off.”
Zach’s narrowed,“I am not a flaming sissy. I love my parents, I don’t want to hurt them.”
“Then don’t. Save it for when you get married, and write ‘ps: I’m gay’ on the invites.”
Zach fumed,”Stop being an asshole.”
“I’m not an asshole. This is just a bad time to call. If you don’t hang up , I will.”
“It’s always a bad time. I don’t exist to fit into your schedule. Whatever you’re doing now--- it can wait. This affects both of us… I don’t want to hurt my parents, but I don’t want to hurt you either.”
“What do you mean both of us? All we do is meet for an occasional fuck. Since when are we a couple?”
“I know damn well we aren’t a couple.” Zach’s voice was tinged with bitterness,”But I still don’t want to hurt you.”
“What is all this bullshit about hurting anyone? I thought you accepted your gayness.”
“I do. I just don’t want to hurt my parents. I mean, they are pro-gay… but only as long as I’m not gay.” He paused,”I AM gay and proud… I just don’t think my parents will be proud to have a gay son.”
“Of course they won’t be proud of you. Being gay isn’t anything to be proud of. It’s a fact of life, like freckles. And no one wants freckles.”
“Freckles are more socially accepted than we are.”
Gentry laughed hatefully,”What do you know about being accepted? You don’t have friends to lose. In fact, coming out might GET you friends. Christ’s sake, Zach.”
Zach sat up and retorted,” Just because my life isn’t as fucked up as yours doesn’t mean my problems don’t matter.”
“Zach.” Gentry paused, then said in a low voice,“… This is a bad time to give me your emotional bullshit. I don’t want to hear it.”
“It’s always a bad time.” Zach spat angrily,”You’re either horny as hell or you ignore me. And then you give me crap about YOUR problems? Sorry your life sucks.”
“I’m sorry YOU suck.” Gentry hung up angrily.

No comments: